Supporting Local Communities For Over A Decade
We are the Jawid Foundation. A leading independent charity founded to support those living in poverty. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to live a life without worry. A life where they don’t have to worry about when they’ll get their next meal. We’ve set up 5 projects to help achieve this.
What We Do
At the Jawid Foundation, we hold ourselves to the highest standard in everything we
do. With every project, we strive for nothing less than the best results. With 100% of
your donation going to good causes, together we can make an impact.
“Don’t feel ashamed when giving little for charity; that is because there is always goodness in giving no matter how little.”
Our vision is to create world class poverty support system globally to facilitate awareness and prevention of poverty.
Our mission is to eradicate poverty in the best way possible. With much of the modern world living in abundance, we believe there’s more than enough to go around. In fact, there’s more than enough for everyone to live a comfortable life.
We make eradicating poverty the heart of everything we do. With more people falling below the poverty line every day, it’s never been more important to support desperate people and raise awareness. We fight for large scale and lasting change for those living in poverty. We are committed to helping those living in poverty live a happy, healthier life. The world’s richest 1% now have more than the remaining 99%. This figure is not only unsustainable, but needs to change to eradicate global poverty.